How to contact the Devizes CCTV Control Room.

Well for security reasons you can't!
If you believe that you have been a victim of crime your first port of call is the Police.  If it is non urgent then call 101.  If a crime is in progress then dial 999 or 112 from a mobile - it makes no difference which number you use.

The CCTV Manager, Noël Woolrych, can be contacted on 07768 311584 during office hours, or by email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please note that we cannot investigate incidents for members of the public.  This is because we have to comply with the Data Protection Act. 
We can only carry out investigations on behalf of the Police or a recognised Government Authority such as the local council.  We don't carry out investigations relating to car accidents on behalf of insurance companies.  Sorry but since they don't pay for the service. Criminal damage is different.

How to apply for access to information held on the CCTV system

Draft letter - raising a concern