Tasty, nutritious and often very reasonable price-wise, this class will help you with how to:
- identify fresh fish
- the best way to fillet, prep then cook it to perfection
- Shellfish will also be covered and you will get to prep and cook tiger prawns and mussels
- learn the art of Japanese tempura
- make fresh, Pacific Rim inspired items that will enhance your dishes and go well with the delicate flavours.
- learn new techniques like 'en papillote' and bamboo steaming
There will be lots of chefs tips on how to present your efforts so that your final dish looks attractive and enticing.
The class will be a busy hands-on session with aprons, equipment and ingredients all provided.
You will finish the evening with to a light supper with wine.
This course is suitable for all skill levels. The group is small with a maximum of 10.